- 3 cups sweet potatoes (maybe 2 med-big will do)
- 1 onion
- 1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- a touch of salt and pepper
- flour toriillas
- grated cheese
- sour cream
- fresh cilantro (if you want)
- Saute the sweet potatoes and onions in large pan with olive oil until tender, add a bit of water to prevent sticking. I keep the lid on for a while – until the sweet potatoes are soft then I take it off and let them fry more.
- Add in black beans, cumin, cinnamon and cook until heated through
- Roll up tortillas with bean/sweet potato mixture and ad rated cheese. Place on cookie sheet in the oven for a few minutes (so the tortillas are warm and they stay together) at 350.
- Eat with Salsa and sour cream