Well it is Wednesday and so that means we have another Vlog for you 😀 This is week 4 of Kicking it Up a Notch. Enjoy! Click here to see the video.
Tea Infused Chocolate Pudding
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/4 c pitted dates (soaked in warm water for 15 mins)
- 1/2 cup raw cocoa
- 1/2 cup strong tea
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (or liquid sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Begin by soaking the dates in enough water to cover. After the dates have softened (about 15 mins), drain them (discard water) and place in a food processor-puree until smooth.
- Add avocado, banana, cocoa, salt, sweetener, vanilla and puree
- Slowly add the tea and continue to puree until smooth. (If desired, you can pass the mousse through a sieve to remove any gritty pieces of dates.
- Chill the pudding before serving.
Have you ever wondered what your cravings are trying to tell you about your emotions!? Check it out here.
To explore more blogs from Mind Body Green, click here 🙂