Another great recipe from Julie Daniluk’s book Meals that Heal Inflammation!
4 cups cauliflower (1 large head)
2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil/ Avocado oil (I used for higher heat)
Grey sea salt or pink rock salt to taste
1 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Trim head of cauliflower, discarding the core and thick stems. Cut florets into pieces about the size of Ping-Pong balls.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil and salt, then add the cauliflower pieces and toss thoroughly.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then spread the cauliflower pieces on the sheet and sprinkle evenly with nutritional yeast.
- Roast for 1 hour, turning 3-4 times, until most of each piece has turned golden brown.
Makes 4 cups
Nutritional Information per 1 cup serving: Calories: 90, Fat: 7.1 g, Carbs: 5.8 g, Protein: 2.7 g, Fiber: 2.8 g, Sugars: 2.4 g
Sherry Morton-Jibb PTS. RYT. HWL, Certified Pilates Mat & Reformer Instructor Registered Yoga Teacher. She co-owns Balanced Motion Pilates and Yoga Studio in New Liskeard, ON.